Friday 10 May 2013

Welcome :)

Hi! This is my first ever post and i've been thinking of creating a blog full of random things that pop up in my head for a while now and I guess this is as good a time as any. I absolutely LOVE reading people's reviews of beauty products and although i'm such a noob at makeup, I love skincare and would like to start reviews on this blog.

A few things about me:
- I'm a normal 20yr old girl.. yes i refer to myself as a girl rather than a woman coz i dont want to get old!! :(
- I like to daydream.. a lot.
- After reading a particularly bad review of a product, I would immediately go out and purchase that product..I have no idea why I do it! Crap products tempt me just as much as the good ones!! 
- I am SUCH a sucker for ads with famous people I like... even the celebrities that I only like a little I would buy their products so I am the best (or worst) consumer ever 

That's all I can think of for now.
See you soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment