Tuesday 14 May 2013

Face Shop Brightening Rice Water Lip and Eye Make-up Remover

Hey guys! I'm back with another review. I've been using this product for a couple of months now and only have 1/4 left of the bottle!!! I'm actually really hesitant to finish it because this is the 1st make up remover that i've loved..i've tried others but didn't like any of them :( If you guys have any that you recommend, feel free to leave them in the comment box and i will try them out :)

The packaging looks like this: 

It is really cute and easy to control the amount of product that comes out. The scent is really refreshing. It smells similar to cooked brown rice but with a sweeter, milkier undertone. I really like it :D

The product comes in 2 layers and you need to shake the bottle before use to mix the phases together. It leaves a nicely moisturised finish without being oily or greasy which is awesome. The way i recommend using it is to dab it 2-3 times on a cotton pad if you have light eye make-up on. If you have heavy smoky eyes, 3-4 times should suffice. I normally place the cotton pad on my eye for a 5-10secs before wiping it off so the product has time to mix with the make up so it can be easily removed. I find that not waiting for the remover to react with the make up doesn't remove enough in one swipe which means that you will be irritating your eyes more for the same effect. 


THE VERDICT:
Like I said, I haven't found any other eye&lip make-up remover that i like, especially around the same price. I think i bought it for 13AUD...i cant really remember though sorry >< So i highly recommend this! <3

1 comment:

  1. I have the Rice Water Brightening Cleansing Foam, which I'm currently testing out, but this seems awesome! I love the smell of cooked rice xD

    ReplyDelete