Friday 10 May 2013

Etude House Skin:Malgem Essential Review

Hey! I am a HUGE fan of Etude House.. in fact i love anything to do with Korean beauty products ever since I became absolutely obsessed with KDramas lol. So i wanted to do a review for you since I've been using this product for a while. I do have the smoother toner as well but i will put that as a separate post.

First of all, my skin is extremely oily in the T-Zone area (that's the forehead and the nose).Think about what a typical teenage boy's skin goes through and that's what my skin constantly is even though i've well and truly past the adolescent stage :(

The product itself is in a plastic bottle, kind of like the one you drink out of, and looks like this: 
It has a layer of oil on top of the layer of toner. It smells very citrusy and reminds me of a car's air freshener. Be warned that it is very strong and for me, quite offputting. However, since this is Taemin's (from SHINee) toner out of the series i was determined to try it.

To use it, DON'T mix the products together. The point is to use a little of the oil and more of the toner which is done by simply pouring the product onto a cotton pad. This essential skin:malgem toner does leave a layer of oil on your face afterwards which for me was very unpleasant since I felt that it was just going to mix with the oil that my face was going to create. 

However after using it everyday for 3weeks, I got used to the oily film AND the greasiness of my sebum was visibly becoming less greasy and oily and more dewy. I was very pleasantly surprised :D

VERDICT:
This is truly an essential product. It reduces the greasiness of oily skin while improving the moisture of dry skin. I very much recommend it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe Taemin is adorable xD Nice review, it seems very promising :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes.. i'm a big Taemin fan :P And thanks for reading!! You're my first commenter so you've made me very happy :D THANKS!

      Delete